Tuesday, October 1, 2013

WIN! WIN! WIN! PROPOSAL!!!


To all my Friends:
Here’s a WIN! WIN! WIN! Proposal!
BUY 1 BOTTLE OPC3 90 SERVING SIZE, AND for a limited time RECEIVE A FREE MULTIVITAMIN (WITH OR WITHOUT IRON, 30 SERVING SIZE), AND FEEL GREAT!

This is my gift to you and will be offered between October 1ST-December 15TH. Please do not miss out! You will also be entered to win prizes …. Read on!

Here is my plan to SHARE, HELP, and GIVE …

*I’m so excited to be SHARING what I believe to be one of the most helpful natural products around! It’s a powerful antioxidant that I myself take every day with amazing results called Isotonix OPC3. I don’t promote much, but this is something I strongly believe in! Some great things about it:
Primary Benefits of Isotonix OPC-3®*:
1. Combats free radicals
2. Demonstrates anti-inflammatory activity
3. Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
4. Helps maintain healthy circulation by strengthening capillaries, arteries and veins
5. Helps maintain joint flexibility
6. Helps promote cardiovascular health
7. Helps reduce mild menstrual cramping and abdominal pain
8. Helps support visual health/visual acuity
9. Potent free radical scavenger
10. Promotes healthy blood vessel dilation
11. Promotes healthy nitric oxide levels
12. Supports a healthy complexion
13. Supports healthy blood glucose levels
14. Supports healthy platelet activity
15. Supports healthy sperm quality
16. Promotes sinus comfort
17. Supports immune health


(you can read all about it in great detail here:http://isotonix.marketamerica.com/sweeney/USA/Search/Product/2217)

Here is how it can HELP. I’m so confident you will feel so much better that I am offering you my personal double your $$$ back guarantee!
Not only will these products HELP YOU FEEL GREAT, the purchases here for this SPECIAL PROMOTION will HELP my team create Business Volume, which will get them paid, which is a WIN, WIN for everyone!

Now for the GIVE part:
For each of you that takes advantage of this special offer, there are some more perks I want you to know about:
1. During the 1st week (Oct 1st-7th), to really get things going, every purchase will receive 3 entries to win 1 of 3 $50 Gift Certificates from giftcertificates.com on December 16th!
2. Every purchase after the first week will receive 1 entry for 1 of 3 $50 Gift Certificates from giftcertificates.com on December 16th!
3. Automatically, you will receive CA$HBACK from Shop.com for you purchase, but you can also save an additional 5% if you choose“autoship” and set it up the way you want. Anyone creating an autoship purchase will receive an extra 3 entries for 1 of 3 $50 Gift Certificates to giftcertificates.com on December 16th!
4. This is my favorite part! It’s the beginning of the Holiday Season, so let’s all give back! Anyone donating anything (large-small or anywhere in between) to any fundraising activity, non-profit organization, etc, will get an additional 3 entries to win 1 of the 3 $50 Gift Certificates from giftcertificates.com on December 16th!

So… to SHARE, HELP AND GIVE: just go towww.shop.com/sweeney (MAKE SURE you are in the right place—will say my name Linda Sweeney on the shop.com website), sign in with your email to get your own CA$HBACK, order your bottle of OPC3 (just type OPC3 in the search bar and it will come right up); then let me know which Multivitamin you want (with or without iron) by emailing me: linda@massres.com . I will be ordering and sending you the Isotonix Multivitamin--DON’T make it part of your OPC3 order or you’ll get charged for it).
And…if you want extra chances to win one of the $50 Gift Certificates, just post here on my FB page or email me (linda@massres.com) what your goodwill effort is!
Thanks so much everyone!
Linda
(Referring email on www.shop.com/sweeney: linda@massres.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment